Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So the theme for this month was citrus. Here is a box of Lemon Drop Daisies.

I also made these Orange creamsicle flowers,

and Key Lime Pie cupcakes...YUM!












I'll post the recipes soon.  The other batch of life teen cupcakes were a fail, so no pictures or recipes for those.  Note to self...when making cookie dough cupcakes...DON'T FORGET THE COOKIE DOUGH!  I also made the sugar cookie cupcakes again, but they sank in the middle looking more like bowls than cupcakes so I put a scoop of ice cream in them and called them good!  Oh and if your wondering why there are not as many recipes, it's because it is lent and I made up a muffin recipe for all the kids who gave up sweets for lent.  Citrus month was Lemon Poppyseed and the failed cookie month was Oatmeal Raisin.  I'll get those recipes to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment